NovoDS Digital Signage – NovoDS200
NovoDS Solution offers a very affordable, networkbased digital signage solution which is ideal for creating dynamic visual displays for corporate or public spaces. Digital signage content can incorporate text, photos, audio, video, and web content in fully customizable configurations for a variety of environments. Easy to use, NovoDS Solution offers the convenience of updating content over the network or using a microSD card. Thanks to drag-and-drop template customization and highly intuitive playlist editing, it’s so easy to use that even non-technical staff members will feel at ease. The list of applications is endless and the solution is easy with NovoDS4K, NovoDS and NovoDSmini.
Flexible and easy-to-use software
- NovoDS Studio is completely free software which allows users to arrange their playlists however they like.
- Support for a wide range of dynamic content, from text, audio, photos and videos to webpages, Google Calendar, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, RSS, weather, IP streaming, etc.
- User-friendly drag-and-drop interface for signage content creation — programming skills not required.
- Built-in playlist templates for easy content creation, or build your own from scratch in seconds.
- Synchronize media content automatically from remote storage (Dropbox, FTP, etc.)
- Efficient HTML5 rendering to support rich interactive content.
- Preview your playlist on your computer as it is being built – this will greatly improve your efficiency in creating your vision.
Powerful device management
- Content update over wired and wireless networks.
- Manage and monitor device playback status from a central computer or remotely via NovoDS Cloud service.
- Compatible with Windows® and macOS® operating systems.
- Playlist scheduling for daily, weekly, and monthly schedules.
- Plug-and-play for easy setup and configuration, including device auto-discovery.
- Integrated RS232 control interface for users to control external equipment.
- Kensington® security slot to prevent theft or movement of the device.
- Low TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) – no software license fee, and free software upgrades.
Open Software API’s
To accommodate custom applications requiring machine-to-machine communication between IT systems, AV systems, and more, NovoDS Solution provides an open software API set. By granting developers an easily accessible means of transmitting requests to their NovoDS device, organizations can greatly enhance the possibilities of their digital signage deployment.
For remote device and content management over the internet. This easy-to-use, role-based cloud service enables administrators, publishers, and designers to manage playlists, set up devices, create user accounts, and more from anywhere with an internet connection. The Cloud service is available at NovoDS.com or can be deployed on private servers.