Your privacy is very important to us. Synergy Audio Visual understand that you care about how your personal information is used. We appreciate the trust and promise that we will work hard to maintain your trust in all of your dealings with our company.
Synergy Audio Visual will never sell your personal information. We will only provide information to a third party when it is necessary to ensure that we deliver an excellent service to you, and to process and deliver your order and maintain your account with us. That information will be confined to only what is necessary to complete your order. None of your private information will be released, published or shared without your prior consent; Not withstanding communication relating to PayPal or our banking partner (Westpac Bank of Australia), where Synergy Audio Visual may consult with these organisations to answer or resolve an issue for you. In this respect Paypal and Westpac Bank of Australia’s own high standards of privacy are adhered too. For their privacy policies please visit their respective websites.
Any data we collect from you may be used to..
- Process your order and communicate with you about the goods or services you have ordered from us (your details may be passed on to a third party for them to supply or deliver products you have ordered and we may retain your details for a reasonable period of time after you have completed the transaction in order to fulfil any contractual obligations such as refunds, guarantees and warranty service support etc).
- Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions (we may retain your details for these purposes for a reasonable period of time and we may pass your details to a third party to carry out these functions).
- Update our records and maintain your account with us.
- Recommend offers and merchandise that may be of interest to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
We also keep track of items purchased to enable us to provide you with the latest specials and offers relating to products that may be of interest to you.
Collecting your information
We may collect and process your information as follows:
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the management and completion of your orders.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access.
- We may ask you to take part in customer service surveys from time to time. Should you wish not to participate you can inform us via the Contact Us page of this website or choosing unsubscribe on the email message.
Disclosure of your information
We will not keep your personal information processed by us for any purpose or purposes for longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes.
Should you visit another website via a link from the Tuscany Designs website please understand that those sites will have their own privacy policies and we advise that you take the time to read them before providing them with any information.
We believe that the security of our website is one of our most important undertakings to you, our customer. The Synergy AUdio Visual website uses software to provide high level SSL encryption technology . This encrypts the information you provide to us for purchasing. We will reveal only the last 5 digits of your credit card numbers when confirming a number.
Email correspondence is not considered a secure form of communication. Therefore we ask that you never send sensitive information via email. We will also never ask you for sensitive information via email. If we need to confirm any of your personal data we will contact you via phone.
Where a password is required to access parts of our website you are responsible for keeping that password private and secure.